Losing Apps

deborah3756

Reaction score
I have an unrooted Bionic. When I shut it down then turn it back on, I find I have lost an app I've downloaded from the market. Anyone know the cause of this? Is there a fix?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have an unrooted Bionic. When I shut it down then turn it back on, I find I have lost an app I've downloaded from the market. Anyone know the cause of this? Is there a fix?

In most cases this is due to downloaded apps being stored in the Media area. Open the Manage Applications/Media Area and uncheck any apps that have a check mark next to their name. This will move the app back to the app storage area.

Good luck.

tlawniczak

Reaction score
WHEW, and I thought I was the only one! How often does it happen to you? I am losing 1-2 apps a day! This is unacceptable. Motorola says a fix is coming, in get ready 1-2 months!

OP
deborah3756

deborah3756

Reaction score
WHEW, and I thought I was the only one! How often does it happen to you? I am losing 1-2 apps a day! This is unacceptable. Motorola says a fix is coming, in get ready 1-2 months!

It usually happens when I restart the phone. It doesn't happen much but, it's frustrating to have to go back to market and redownload.

We'll see what happens.