Losing 3G, possible solution?

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
So I, like a lot of you here, have been having 3G connection problems with my Droid...

So I thought perhaps an app was screwing it up, and I think it might be..

So if you have Lookout Mobile Security installed on your phone, uninstall it, and see if that solves the issue. If you don't have lookout, try uninstalling whatever antivirus app you may have.

Let me know the results!

Version_3

Reaction score
Do you feel its an issue with the antivirus part of Lookout since you are generalizing all AV apps, or do you think it is Lookout in general?

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Well I don't know..... I haven't actually tested other AV apps, but I can't imagine all these people with signal problems use Lookout, so I broadened by just saying AntiVirus apps in general. But if you're having a problem just try uninstalling whatever app you have and see if it does the trick.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
eh all that did was improve my 3G signal. I still lost it repeatedly until I uninstalled Lookout Mobile Security.... I really like it though, I'll contact them and see about a fix for those of you affected.

scubieman

Reaction score
Which phone do you have?

I try to sound smart but even fail at that.

OP
jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008

Reaction score
Droid X

For future reference, usually a user's phone model is on the left side column of a post, under their user name.