1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looseing 3g connection

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by apl3, May 31, 2011.

1. apl3

apl3 New Member

I have the OG Droid and I am running PVe6 with the kernal that is included. I have installed this rom using the guide to a clean install using TB. Here is my problem occasionally i will lose my 3g the only way to get it back is to pull the battery or a hard reset. If I soft reset that does not fix the problem toggeling the 3g off also does not fix it. On a few occasions the phone has rebooted by itself but the battery seems to be ok as far as showing a charge when the phone reboots. Maybe that is because of the age of the battery? Other than this minor inconvienece I love this rom. SHOULD have read FAQ sorry. please close.