Looks nice: now post the release date

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Screen shot posted by dl

[h=2]Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus Press Shot Discovered[/h]
On 10.30.11, In News, by Kellex
So it looks almost identical to the high gloss press images we saw when the Galaxy Nexus was announced at the Samsung/Google event, but when one of our readers pointed out that it was labeled “Verizon_SCH-i515″, we just had to share. As you can see, no Verizon logo anywhere near the front of this bad boy. And if the images we have seen of the back side of this device hold up, it won’t say anything but “Google” and “4G LTE” on the back either. Not surprising though – the Nexus S and Nexus One lacked all carrier branding as well. Such a pretty device, isn’t it?
Cheers Mannysaurus!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, so glad it doesn't have Verizon logos on the front, it really is a beautiful phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Man I am really looking forward to this bad boy. I might even have to break my "wait a couple weeks to read reviews policy" to get it.

doublea500

Reaction score
i wish theyd just post the battery life so i dont have to ^^^ (wait to read reviews policy)

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I do not care if it has a Verizon Logo or not. All I care about is that Verizon gets the 32GB Version.. Everything I see says 16GB but it has been said that it will come in a 32GB. That is what I want. If it just come with 16GB now and 32GB for other providers that will be a big fail for me. So in my opinion 32GB or Bust!!!

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think that's highly unlikely and I haven't heard that from any of my sources, only from random posts. One who I know is testing the LTE version has a 32GB one. Not saying they won't sell the 16GB as well, but a friend is testing an LTE 32GB version 100%.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I think that's highly unlikely and I haven't heard that from any of my sources, only from random posts. One who I know is testing the LTE version has a 32GB one. Not saying they won't sell the 16GB as well, but a friend is testing an LTE 32GB version 100%.

That is good to know. Because the 32GB version is the only version I want.

combatmedic870

Reaction score

How thick is the LTE version???

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me too jkh, with the cloud capabilities I think I could live with the 16GB just because I like this phone (and ICS) so much.

I'm 99% certain we'll have the option for the 32GB LTE version, so lets keep our hopes up.