Looks Like Sunshine May Have Unlocked The Bootloader.

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Thx for the answer. Just now realized I posted on the wrong thread (forum?). I must have had my head way up where the sun don't shine . Wow, never done that before (IDT)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

meskes

Reaction score
The latest update is from September. SU4TL-44. If your trying to use Sunshine, make sure your WiFi is in. You will be fine. If not, go to therootninja site and go into chat and talk to them. They will need what message you get if Sunshine fails. They have great support.

I've had my device unlocked and Re ROM'd since before Thanksgiving. I'm surprised that you guys don't keep a watch on XDA. This is rather old news.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk. Now powered by Android 5.1.1 and CyanogenMod 12.1, as well as the Google Apps Infrastructure

Claps1775

Reaction score
I've had my device unlocked and Re ROM'd since before Thanksgiving. I'm surprised that you guys don't keep a watch on XDA. This is rather old news.

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk. Now powered by Android 5.1.1 and CyanogenMod 12.1, as well as the Google Apps Infrastructure
I only do searching when I have the phone. I had the maxx and did not unlock it as was updated to far. Why your seeing new posts. But thank you.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Broke Down and Purchased SunShine. Installed and Ran and its on the Screen. "Your License generation was Successful. Sunshine is now unlocking your Device, Afterwards the Device will reboot and be unlocked. Please Wait... The Progress Bar has been going across for over 2 hours. Is this a process that can take a long time?

Claps1775

Reaction score
Broke Down and Purchased SunShine. Installed and Ran and its on the Screen. "Your License generation was Successful. Sunshine is now unlocking your Device, Afterwards the Device will reboot and be unlocked. Please Wait... The Progress Bar has been going across for over 2 hours. Is this a process that can take a long time?
It did not for me. I would go to there site and talk to jcase. They can look into it. Mine was 5 minutes or less. How is your battery? Low or fully charges?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Battery was fully charged. Saw it was taking a while and plugged it in

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Once this is unlocked and kingroot Roots it, can anyone tell me if it would be perm. If so how can i get supersu on it or is kingroot all thats neededat that point?

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
I used flashify , not king root to add the root/recovery.

gimpy1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Go back to post "22". Follow that link, if you haven't. It will take you to a thread that tells you how to get root with flashify. It is very easy.
When you redo Sunshine, exit when you get to the you have temporary root section. Do not hit the continue button. At this point you have temp. root. Then open flashify and go into recovery. I'm not real sure but I think you have to click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner. Boot into recovery.

I am doing this from memory, but that is how I did it. It took me awhile to realize that you do not hit the continue button in Sunshine when you get temp root. You exit instead.

Claps1775

Reaction score
What I did. Download twrp. Use flashify to flash twrp. Then boot into twrp and us twrp to install SU.

Claps1775

Reaction score
You do not need kingroot. Sunshine is all you need by the way