Lookout

mryuman928

Reaction score
ummmmmmmmm...

so i download lookout the other day and my phones starts movin a lil slow so i proceed to uninstall whatever apps i recently downloaded that i think are causin this problem and when i get to uninstallin this lookout BS.. it decides it dont want to be uninstalled... what that mean and how do i fix it? factory reset oooor? talk to me

mryuman928

Reaction score
just that when i go to settings and to apps. and try to uninstall that way . i press uninstall its says "uninstall not successful"

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Lookout doesn't seem to affect battery life for me. Fascinate

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

i have a droid x i dont understand how these people on here call lookout useless. go to battery manager when.your phone is almost dead and ill bet you money lookout is not one of those percentages. lookout can only do good plus track your phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Seekdroid - 99 cents and no useless AV stuff.

Natey2

Reaction score
Lookout does not seem to drain my battery.
You can disable AV, or make it scan less frequently.
It has some nice backup features, and can locate your phone if lost/stolen under some conditions.
IIRC, Premium version has the ability to give you a list of apps, grouped by security permissions?, which is very nice if you want to see which apps can send sms messages, etc.
Anyone know of a free app that can do this last feature?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

AdamH1140

Reaction score
lookout causes problems?

My phone has been force closing, had trouble sending texts, etc. And after doing a factory reset and slowly reinstalling apps I was still having problems. I took my phone to verizon and he blamed all my issues on lookout. So without even asking me he uninstalled it. There is no way it could cause those problems, could it?

DreddReaver

Reaction score
I have it and it runs in the background, but whenever I try to... launch it, I guess would be the term. It hust loads forever and ever and doesn't do anything.

Anyone else have that problem?

Sent from my U8500 using DroidForums