Lookout

OP
S

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Well, I haven't either but... I'm having major phone issues right now. Got a replacement D1 on Thursday and right out of the box this phone has had major issues. I called Verizon this morning and they are going to send me another stinking replacement phone. The tech I spoke with mentioned that antivirus apps tend to be problematic. Hopefully the next phone wont be such a pile of garbage.

Reaction score
Been using this app for quite some time now and love it. Just last week I was playing around with different roms and formatted my SD card look out had everything backed up. Would have lost everything with out it .

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Candace

Reaction score
I've used this for about 6 months w/ zero issues. Makes my phone feel safe!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ktgould

Reaction score
I'm using antivirus free from AVG and have had no performance issues whatsoever.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

suzanne2of3

Reaction score
Lookout is a great app ive used it since i got the phone with no problems at all

Sent from my ZTE-RACER using DroidForums App

dfarrell151

Reaction score
The only problem I had was when I tested "locate my phone" it sent my phone an email telling me or the person with my phone that it was being tracked. If I were the person stealing a phone I would disconnect the bat. Well I looked in settings and turned off email. I want the pro so I can lock the phone down if lost. Overall it is very accurate it showed which room of the house I was in on the map! I also set my backups 2 b @ Midnight while the phone is charging

Big Lou

Reaction score
I use it, but only for the phone locator (which I actually used this past weekend to find it when I left it at one of 30 stores we shopped at). Antivirus is just about the most retarded thing I've heard of for Android (about as pointless as a task manager), so I have that feature disabled. I also don't use the backup as Google/Nandroid does a fine job of that.

rjw0501

Reaction score
I use it, but only for the phone locator (which I actually used this past weekend to find it when I left it at one of 30 stores we shopped at). Antivirus is just about the most retarded thing I've heard of for Android (about as pointless as a task manager), so I have that feature disabled. I also don't use the backup as Google/Nandroid does a fine job of that.

What if someone steals your phone, knows about lookout, and removes the app??....they should put a passcode on removing the app.

-Bob

Big Lou

Reaction score
Preferably, I'd love to just hide it from the app list so that it's not obvious that it's installed. I know of a few apps that do that.