Lookout mobile security

SEColwell

Reaction score
My step mom has a Droid x2 and she was having some issues with the keyboard she took it to VZW and they wiped her device and claimed the trouble on lookout .....I have a hard time believing that because I have it on my X , Bionic and, Razr also on my tablet ans no issues!

Anyone have any info on this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I'm using Avast right now but I have used Lookout before and never had any problems with it. That sounds like a typical store tech move when they don't know what's going on. They claim that it's the so and so app and then they wipe the phone.

OP
SEColwell

SEColwell

Reaction score
I have it on 6 devices and I have no trouble......some vzw reps know nothing about apps

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

cricketson007

Reaction score
My step mom has a Droid x2 and she was having some issues with the keyboard she took it to VZW and they wiped her device and claimed the trouble on lookout .....I have a hard time believing that because I have it on my X , Bionic and, Razr also on my tablet ans no issues!

Anyone have any info on this?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

I know for the D2G known keyboard issues all you should have to do is go into manage apps open your keyboard app and clear cache. I know it works. I did it to my sister's phone in November and no problems so far

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums