Lookout mobile security

neimand

Reaction score
Just give it a try for yourself and see if you like it, I've used it for sometime on tbolt and D1 and its never caused an issue for me and as you can see everyone has their own opinion and unfortunately some think their opinion is the word of god and will judge anyone else....oh and I'm not stupid for having it so dont take others to seriously with what they think.

Natey2

Reaction score
OP
bernardino5

bernardino5

Reaction score
Just give it a try for yourself and see if you like it, I've used it for sometime on tbolt and D1 and its never caused an issue for me and as you can see everyone has their own opinion and unfortunately some think their opinion is the word of god and will judge anyone else....oh and I'm not stupid for having it so dont take others to seriously with what they think.

Thx for ur comments and yea I've always had it on my phones it's just that Verizon rep that put second thoughts and no I don't judge anyone b cause I don't like people to judge me so i agree with u on that, once again thx 4 ur comment.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
in order to get virus on phone, you have to download and install an app after checking the permissions that an app requires.

if you don't know what permissions do or what that app will do, install lookout just to be safe. otherwise, if you know what you're doing you don't need it.

smithadam576

Reaction score
We’ve worked hard to make Lookout have a minimal impact on your phone’s battery life.

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
in order to get virus on phone, you have to download and install an app after checking the permissions that an app requires.

if you don't know what permissions do or what that app will do, install lookout just to be safe. otherwise, if you know what you're doing you don't need it.

That would be malware not a virus.