1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Lookout APP?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by Pointman84, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Pointman84

Pointman84 New Member

Any one ever here of this app? Is it good? I downloaded it the other day an dits a antivirus data back and missing device program, it says standard texting applys, But when I downloaded it ift was in the free section. Anyone know if its a monthly fee, or a fee to find your phone or how does it work?

thanks
  2. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy Premium Member

I have it and it's free. You can find your phone from their website. It'll send a text message to the phone which tells them where it is. Then within 3 minutes you get a map. It also does checks when you download a new app.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I wouldn't use it if it has an antivirus program on it. They aren't necessary and there have been indications that anti virus programs can cause issues , i.e. FC and random reboots.
Search tags for this page
droid lookout website

is lookout a good app

is lookout any good
is lookout app any good
is lookout good for droid