1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking to try my first custom rom

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by RedRumy3, Oct 6, 2010.

1. RedRumy3

RedRumy3 New Member

Hello,

Looking to try my first custom rom and i am thinking of using bugless and was wondering will i be able to use chevyno1 ulv 1.1ghz with it since i am running that on my droid atm. Also want to know if i will be able to make the notification bar black on top?

Everyone said in order to make it black u need to use custom rom with themes :X i really just wanted to stick with stock droid rom/theme and just have that bar black.
  2. DHO

DHO New Member

Chevy's should work. BB works with any "anykernel.zip" format by Koush. Of course the stock one has the most tweaks.

You can edit your res-framework.apk to change your shading. I would change the transparency to 0%... so it should make it dark. Easy google to find detailed directions.

3. RedRumy3

RedRumy3 New Member

awesome, also is this the right way for me to install a rom

!