1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking to get a HTC Incredible, had a question

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible 4G' started by obishawn, Jul 20, 2012.

1. obishawn

obishawn New Member

ebay has this HTC Incrdible:
    HTC Incredible - Good Condition Black Verizon Cell Phone 0044476814778 | eBay

It says that it is 8 gigs, is that simply the sd card and if so, is that something I can updrade myself (like to a 16 gig)?

Also, would you recommend this phone? Any known complications I should be aware of?

Forgive me guys. I've been a member for a while, but I haven't really been around. The only Incredible info I could find was for newer phones (like 4G). you can hate me and cusss me, its cool, but could you also help? I really appreciate it!
  2. TWC42

TWC42 New Member

Sorry, did not click on the link you provided, but put in Google search "ebay 0044476814778" and came up with a different Incredible.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2012
  3. obishawn

obishawn New Member

I'm not sure what you're looking at....

Yeah, the phone I'm asking about is 3G, I guess i didn't make that clear enough. I mean, I linked to the phone then said the only info I could find was for newer phones, like 4Gs. Meaning, I couldn't find any info on 3Gs.

The phone I linked to is $85.99, not $150.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]

[TR]
    Color: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]Black[/TD]
    Family Line: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]HTC Droid[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    Cellular Band: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]CDMA 800/1900[/TD]
    Carrier: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]Verizon[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    Operating System: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]Android 2.3.4[/TD]
    Storage Capacity: [TD="class: vi-ia-attrColPadding, width: 50%"]8 GB[/TD]
    [/TR]

[/TABLE]
  4. Seaner

Seaner New Member

the 8 gigs i beileve is internal but yeah u can always get a bigger memory card and i had the incredible for a while and i liked it. it wasnt massive like every other phone, but the battery is small and definetly get a case if you get it... sorry if that wasnt helpful i was just throwing in some input
  5. Hask12

Hask12 New Member

Considering the age of the original dinc those prices seem high.