Looking to get a HTC Incredible, had a question

obishawn

Reaction score
ebay has this HTC Incrdible:
HTC Incredible - Good Condition Black Verizon Cell Phone 0044476814778 | eBay

It says that it is 8 gigs, is that simply the sd card and if so, is that something I can updrade myself (like to a 16 gig)?

Also, would you recommend this phone? Any known complications I should be aware of?

Forgive me guys. I've been a member for a while, but I haven't really been around. The only Incredible info I could find was for newer phones (like 4G). you can hate me and cusss me, its cool, but could you also help? I really appreciate it!

TWC42

Reaction score
Sorry, did not click on the link you provided, but put in Google search "ebay 0044476814778" and came up with a different Incredible.

Last edited:
OP
O

obishawn

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you're looking at....

Yeah, the phone I'm asking about is 3G, I guess i didn't make that clear enough. I mean, I linked to the phone then said the only info I could find was for newer phones, like 4Gs. Meaning, I couldn't find any info on 3Gs.

The phone I linked to is $85.99, not $150.

BlackHTC Droid
CDMA 800/1900Verizon
Android 2.3.48 GB

Color:
Family Line:
Cellular Band:
Carrier:
Operating System:
Storage Capacity:

Seaner

Reaction score
the 8 gigs i beileve is internal but yeah u can always get a bigger memory card and i had the incredible for a while and i liked it. it wasnt massive like every other phone, but the battery is small and definetly get a case if you get it... sorry if that wasnt helpful i was just throwing in some input

Hask12

Reaction score
Considering the age of the original dinc those prices seem high.