Looking to donate hours

GreekGodX

Reaction score
I've had the Moto Droid 1 for about a year now and I've starting messing with it to mod it. I've already spent 3 hours today reading threads and trying to learn stuff. Probably going to spend days trying to figure all this stuff out! Should be fun and looking forward to learning a lot.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on prolly the most programmer friendly phone that has come out besides the Nexus series of phones. So many things you can do to the D1 and there is prolly days of reading on it in the community. Feel free to ask any questions cause there is always someone to help you troubleshoot any problems you may have along the way. Read up on Rooting as that is the main thing you may want to do if you havent already done so. Dive on in and enjoy the stay (and the new android addiction)

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Welcome to the forum. Search for Motocache1's guide for rooting your droid. This is a helpful forum, so if you have any questions just ask.

Swyped from a Droid

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! I see u met 252 & CHM....have fun, but don't brick ur phone. LOL jk

Swype with an Aloha from Hawaii

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Might scare the greek God with the brick talk there princess. haha.

Naw but really i havent seen many Bricked phones at all. Mainly just People locking up the system or getting it stuck in bootloop. There are ways to correct almost all errors and problems with the android/linux system.

OP
G

GreekGodX

Reaction score
Thanks for all the greetings and warm welcome. I already rooted my phone, just trying to figure out what to do now dancedroid

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. I too D1 that is rooted. You may want to read the links in my signature as well as visit the Hacking section. Glad to have you with us. I am sure you will find a bunch of information here.