1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking to customize stock ROM on D2

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by CrusaderKodaya, Mar 28, 2011.

1. CrusaderKodaya

CrusaderKodaya New Member

Hello! I am new to this and would like someone to point me in the right direction.

First I'll just say what I would like to do:
    1. Make notification bar transparent and do something with the pulldown alongg with I would to change all black icons/text to a different color
    2. I would like to change everywhere it says Verizon Wireless to something of my choice
    3. I want the pattern lock screen completely invisable except for emergency call button and some text at the top
    4. Possibly a custom boot animation

I am familar with using metamorph and currently use some morphs. I also believe that can be done by editting images in your framework and flashing the editted framework back into your phone.

If someone could point me in a direction that would help me accomplish this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Have you seen the Periodic Table Of Android!. Not exactly sure how closely the D1 & D2 are, but that should get you going. And since you know MM, have you checked out droidpirate.com?
  3. CrusaderKodaya

CrusaderKodaya New Member

I do know driodprirate.com and that's where I got my morphs. I have a working transparent note bar but that's all it is just the note bar and its pointless when my background is black because my clock and stuff can't be seen.
  4. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

I had the same problem once. There's a few ways to change it. MM is one. Another way is with Ninja Morph to pull the stock icons and edit them. If you need help with that, let me know.

Swyped from a Droid
  5. ldopa

ldopa New Member

BAC light for boot animations. Works pretty good. Also root tools does the same thing.

Sent from my rooted DROID2