Looking for Torrent-Fu tutorial

phatkat66

Reaction score
Can someone help me out? Im a bit new to bit torrents but I want to learn and I see there are apps for torrents on the droid. I just installed the torrent-Fu app but can't find any steps on what to do.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks everyone!

mloewen

Reaction score
Have you gone to their web page?
This is to remote download to a computer.
Not sure why I would want to do that.;
If you are new to torrents I would learn that first. There are resources for that online.
I have done it awhile and still trying to figure it all out. My advise is learn about ratios and keep yours high.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
And try not to be a thief...

Sweet Daddy

Reaction score
Have you gone to their web page?
This is to remote download to a computer.
Not sure why I would want to do that.;
If you are new to torrents I would learn that first. There are resources for that online.
I have done it awhile and still trying to figure it all out. My advise is learn about ratios and keep yours high.

Ain't that the truth!!:D

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
I wasn't planning on going scan crazy, just digital copies of dvds I own to save onto my ps3 and some onto my droid so I can store the physical copies into storage to make space for other items.

I found the developers website and tried to follow his what to do steps but for some reason I cant ge tthis working. Utorrent works fine on my computer alone i've downloaded a few things but I really want to get this working on my phone with the torrent-fu app.

Does anyone have this app that can help troubleshoot? I believe i set up the port forwarding and statistic ip and i have the computer connected to a router so im not sure if i should be using the 192.168.x.x ip or the external ip 24.189.x.x.

Help!!

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=33186

I found it....this site helped with all of my issues. Many other tutorial sites (including the developers) fail to mention unchecking "alternate port fwd" as well as "clear off your restricted sites"

So happy its working now, time to go test it out.