Looking for the Best full size tablet out..

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by turbotank, Sep 26, 2013.

1. turbotank

turbotank New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Like the title says, I would like reviews on what you guys think is the best. I'm looking at the Galaxy or Transformer but i'm up for whatever.

2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +761
    Current Phone Model:
    Samsung Galaxy s4
    So like a 10in tablet, is that what you consider full size?

Can't go wrong with either line, and I would also like to throw in the Nexus 7/10 as well. I have the original Nexus 7 and love it, use it everyday, and enjoy it far more than I ever did my Xoom.

3. turbotank

turbotank New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, Needs to be full size 10". Ive been researching the Nexus 10 and really like what I see. The only think I dont like is the dismal storage options... It does look like i can use an external USB storage with the right APP and cord tho so im not totally put off by it.

4. mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +806
    Nexus Media Importer app is VERY fast and VERY smooth. The cable can be had for as little as $2 online and the app is $2.49 if memory serves.
    Have you looked at the Note 10? If you'll be using your tablet for a lot of business type applications the s pen is an excellent addition to a tablet. If you won't take advantage the s pen I'd be another vote for the Nexus 10, MI app and cable. I've got a Nexus7 and use the app and cable for both import and export of data. It works very well on mine. Since getting a Note8 I don't use the Nexus7 anymore at all because of the s pen capabilities but the Nexus line is no slouch at all.

Support Our Troops!!!
    <><
    Notate

Search tags for this page
best full size tablets
best size for a tablet

nexus media importer