Looking for Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 wallpaper for my Droid...

Briankbl

Reaction score
I tried Google Images, but couldn't find anything. I want the wallpaper pictured here:
http://www.thesearethedroids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/x10-hands-new-01.jpg

Looks similar to the PS3 background wavy thing lol. But it looks sexy and of course, I can't find it anywhere...

There are a lot of things about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 UI that I like. It runs off Android 1.6 (Donut) with a modified UI called "UX", I think it is. There seems to be a lot of transparency effects going on because you will notice in many screenshots of the phone that the apps are overlaying that same blue background. Makes me wish this UX could be ported to the Droid somehow :)

I went way off-topic, but if someone could point me in the right direction for this wallpaper, that would be awesome!

Thanks!

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Most likely an image that was created (and possibly owned by) Sony. Doubt you would be able to get that wallpaper. I'd go on an Xperia X10 forum if there is one and ask if one of the members would be willing to upload it for you..