1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for some help! (Music, Album Art, and iTunes)

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by tw15egan, Feb 8, 2012.

1. tw15egan

tw15egan New Member

Okay, so I keep my work computer and home computer in sync with iTunes Match (yechhhh I know, but until I get a network storage drive, it is the only way). That ALONE gives me problems with my album art (I am VERY OCD about my music collection / album art). I have about 75% of my library with album art, the other 25% is empty. My question is this:

Is there a way to add album art on Android, embed it to the audio file, and then when I sync (I use iSyncr), have those update files moved to my computer, so that my desktop library also has the Album Art? I know I can just set Album Art for all the files on my phone, but I would love to just kill 2 birds with 1 stone. If anyone has ANY input, I'd love to hear it!

Thanks!
Search tags for this page
android music help, how to retain the album art from itunes?
can i add album artwork on my droid

droid razr album art

how to add album art on droid razr