1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for some Beta Testers...

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by quaffapint, Jan 4, 2011.

1. quaffapint

quaffapint New Member

Just finished up putting together a new android app, and would love to have some of the Droid Forums users take it for a test spin. I've ran it on my DX, and emulators, but want some more 'real world' testing.

It's called 'App Discovery' and here's the description...

App Discovery lets you finally discover great Android apps. Simply give it a shake (or click Shake it!) and a new app and all it's information, including description, rating, screenshot, etc., will display. You can even tell App Discovery that you only want to discover Free apps, Games or Applications, even restrict it to being higher rated. Get discovering - Find that great random app you've been searching for - All for free!

Here's the website giving screenshots...
    App Discovery | Android Apps by ClipperSoft.net

Would love to get some feedback! dancedroid

Just shoot me a PM or an email to android -at- clippersoft.net if you want to give it a whirl.

Thanks!