Looking for sbf files, latest rsd lite and usb drivers

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM D2' started by Droid 51, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Droid 51

Droid 51 New Member

I have found threads on this and nothing works. I downloaded the sbf file, rsd lite 4.8 and several usb drivers and nothing works. I start the process and I get 100% but when it is time for results it fails I have followed several instructions which are basically the same and I got them off of droid life and YouTube I was going to try team black hat but I haven't got around to it yet. I did notice when the computer or rsd sees my phone there are a couple of things that have n/a beside them but I don't know if that matters I am also running windows xp on my computer if that helps. I am trying to get back to stock so I can flash the new liberty 3 rom. I might just be missing something or just plain dumb but if anyone can help I and probably several others would be very thankful
    Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  2. PDAtric

PDAtric New Member

I dont have the actual files but just sbf'd 2 days ago using ezSBF... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-2-hacks/161849-tool-ezsbf.html

I had no problems with this at all... super easy if you follow the instructions!

Hope that helps :)

Thought of something here right as I posted that lol sorry... But I used this to go from Old Liberty 1.5 back to stock to get the Froyo update you need for Liberty 3... Installed Liberty 3 and used my Titanium backup to restore everything and its running so smooth I'm in love! Hope it works out for ya! Liberty 3 is a heck of ROM

-PDAtric
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  3. troutbeck27

troutbeck27 New Member

Search tags for this page
moto electrify drivers usb and for rsd
motorola rsd lite usb driver
motorola usb drivers and rds lite

rsd lite 4.8

rsd lite and drivers