Looking for marine app

tpearson25

Reaction score
I have searched the forum and have not found what I am looking for. I don't know if an app like this has been created. I live in Florida and have a 22" deck boat. The water ways around me have a lot of channel markers that are not lit at night. What I would like to be able to do is have a app that I can pull along side of a channel marker and pin(mark it on the map) for my next night voyage. It would be nice to be able to write on the map like shallow area or rocks and it show up on the map every time I get close to that area. It could even remember some of my favorite destinations and the route I use during the day time. Like a smart chart plotter for small boats.
Thanks for your time.

serg a

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Desire 616
Please let me know if you found something. As I have a similar problems and ideas, but didn't solve it yet.

SofiaTaylor

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know is it really the same you are looking for but I can advice you this application: SeaPal - The Sailors clever navigation tool. This is iPad and iPhone GPS tracking app for sailors with combination of built-in maps and custom maps available for offline use enhanced with various navigational features.

You could find it on GooglePlay and AppStore

OP
tpearson25

tpearson25

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know is it really the same you are looking for but I can advice you this application: SeaPal - The Sailors clever navigation tool. This is iPad and iPhone GPS tracking app for sailors with combination of built-in maps and custom maps available for offline use enhanced with various navigational features.

You could find it on GooglePlay and AppStore
Thanks I will look at that app.