Looking for help!

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm looking for some help with Rumm Rx if it continues. Mainly looking for some themers to theme or help port themes. If anyone is interested to help out anywhere let me know in this thread. Just say what you want to help out with and if you have any previous experience. Thanks for the support. :)

mich1248

Reaction score
would love to help if u have anything simple to do..i dont know much about theming or making roms, but if u have anything thats simple that i could help u out i would be willing..your roms always work best on my phones and i would hate for them to end..

jonstewart2

Reaction score
well i recently downloaded the rom manager on christmas day...and i was trying to get themes or something..it was about to reboot my phone but now when i try to boot the phone i cant get past the "M"..any suggestions? i do have the droid x running 2.2 and it is rooted..

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wished I knew how JRum, cause I have ideas for theme's.

Guess I need to dip in and learn how to do it.

Oh, finally posted a link for that boot animation. If you decide to continue with Rx I will

definitely put some effort into my next one. I thought the thread got pulled, didn't know

it was in sticky's :)

And please let me know when a good time to hit you up on Google is.

If you decide to continue with this, let me know ahead of time, so I can work on something for the release.

Last edited:

jonstewart2

Reaction score
well now im guessing i have to sbf the droid x..i jus have to find the correct file...are u familiar with the_gift.zip?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
well now im guessing i have to sbf the droid x..i jus have to find the correct file...are u familiar with the_gift.zip?

Hey there. I hate to bust your bubble, but you really did post this in the wrong section.

If you are running froyo still (2.3.15) then you need to do a Google search for the following.

Here>>> VRZ_MB810_2.3.15_1FF_01 <<< copy and paste this in Google.

That is the file I used before I updated to the newest OTA. I can't say for sure if "the_gift" works. Or this might be it.

Please post this in the main ROM's section or hacks section to get proper help.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
i just used the gift....im running android version 2.2.1...the latest one basically that came with the madden11..an i know i put it in the wrong section i just recognized his name from the rom manager app an thats what made me post

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
i just used the gift....im running android version 2.2.1...the latest one basically that came with the madden11..an i know i put it in the wrong section i just recognized his name from the rom manager app an thats what made me post

I understand this. But he is a developer who stickied a help thread for themer's

interested in helping him out on his ROM. I don't think it's proper to use 2-3 pages

of his thread to discuss sbf questions. It may not be my business, just givin' my $.02 worth.

jonstewart2

Reaction score
well if your pretty gud maybe you could use ur "$.02 worth" and help me out yourself...im jus looking for the help thats all plz??

zwade01

Reaction score
well if your pretty gud maybe you could use ur "$.02 worth" and help me out yourself...im jus looking for the help thats all plz??

Ask your question in "Droid X Tech Issues." Please don't post anymore in this thread unless you're interested in helping theme (which it doesn't look like you're very experienced).

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Carpatus

Reaction score
I can theme some though my problem is that I can't come up with some ideas. Chkmate, maybe you could send my some of your ideas and we could make one together.

N

Nickchapa

Geeze kids relax. All three or four ,idk not paying attention, are crashing this thread (which isnt much of a thread anyway since no one is posting anything usefull for theming). So stop crying and at least help the guy out.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App