Looking for funny Google Voice transcripts

Droidfish

Reaction score
LOL, screaming meatball parts!

I just deleted all of mine yesterday although just about everyone of them qualified for your list. It's a nice feature but it really is 99% comical and 1% useful. Still I enjoy reading them:)

rod

Reaction score
its not google voice, but the google voice search on the droid. i was looking for an address for "Bayou Black Gym", and it returned google results searching for "buy a black Jew" :icon_eek:

cbushnell

Reaction score
From My Dentist Office:

Hey Carolyn. Its Roger from. On the phone the temple. I'm just giving you a call becaue we had a cancellation testing and we have an opening. If you'd like to take it please give us a call back if you can attend our phone number here is XXX-XXXX has party surprise to circle. Thanks Kevin. Have a good day. Bye.:icon_eek:

Droids

Reaction score
I've had some pretty good transcripts, nearly perfect, from people that speak clearly. People that mumble a bit when talking... results in transcripts that are either hilarious, or completely incomprehensible, and I have no idea what they were trying to say.

Blog is a great idea. Screaming meatballs....

R1Lover

Reaction score
I get about 5% of mine that are accurate...the rest are confusing and funny at times.