1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for FTP Space ...

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by ChevyNo1, May 28, 2010.

1. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

As the title states - the only requirement/request I have is that it is decently fast with no waiting, and that I am able to track download usage - can anyone help?
  2. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

How much space you looking for bud. I can hit up a buddy that may be able to assist.
  3. ChevyNo1

Sorry it took so long to get back to ya - I really don't need much room, as I only would keep up to 3 versions of my ROMS / Kernels. That being said, even 350-500mb I think would be sufficient.
  4. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd New Member

No worries man. I'll touch base with him and see what he has or can maybe offer. To be safe I'll hit him up on at least 500Mb tho.
  5. stanrc

stanrc New Member

I can probably hook you up with some space. I don't know if i will be able to give you direct access to stats but I can give them to you as you need them.
  6. RichStevenson

RichStevenson New Member

Sent you a PM.....
  7. ChevyNo1

Thanks Stan I appreciate the offer - I have a couple of options I'm checking out, but will let ya know!

Also I might add - in the past I have had offers for this, but I accidentally deleted the messages :(. So if you are reading this again ;)