Looking for feedback!

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Hey android family im starting this topic to get some help from all you nexus users. For say, what do you like about the nexus phone? What don't you like? Etc im currently on my DROID 3 and Im looking to upgrade to the nexus,rezound,or DROID maxx so if I can get some help from you guys that would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys!!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

hondaguy520

Reaction score
I came from the Droid 3 and have had the nexus for a few days now. I absolutely love not having the bloatware or blurr on this phone. The screen is incredible.... I love the camera and the options for editing pictures. Not to mention ics and the nexus are just a sexy combination. Haven't really found anything I don't like yet... I did just unlock root and install 4..0.4 . If you plan on doing anything to it I suggest using wigs tool kit

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Personally I am a huge fan and very happy with my Nexus and like hondaguy I like pretty much everything about it. But to tell you the truth the phones you have listed all have many dedicated users and are all great devices. It is honestly a tough choice so I suggest going and checking them all out in the store to see how they are and how they feel to you.

Syraz

Reaction score
This is a great phone, fast, smooth, huge huge screen. I think solid build quality. being unlocked is huge plus for me for roms, kernels, radios, themeing...mmm lots of fun with this phone..
that said. go to store and try them out, see how they all feel in the hand and play with them.. that will be your best option. IMO Gnex, Razr, Rezound all great phones but your opinion after playing with them will be the ultimate decision

hondaguy520

Reaction score
One of the many things I love about this phone is you can disable the two Verizon apps that had to be on there. Making them not visible and not using any CPU... big props to Google for incorporating that :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
anthony_rada

anthony_rada

Reaction score
Thanks guys this is awesome feedback. One question does it have gorilla glass?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
It does not have gorilla glass. Something similar but off the top of my head I don't remember what.

Reaction score
liking my GN. only thing i don't like is the cheap look/materials, but it's not a deal breaker for me. seems to be a samsung signature. i'm not referring to gorrila glass, don't care about that, i'm talking about the cheap all plastic look.

the data drops i've experienced are network related, so i can't blame the phone for that.

GoBears

Reaction score
I had the Nexus, Rezound and the Razr. For me personally the Nexus is the ultimate phone. The other two went on Craigslist lol. Btw I believe the Nexus use "fortified glass" but I recommend a screen protector anyway. One scratch on that big beautiful screen and you'll be bumming for sure.

GoBears

Reaction score
Oh yeah if you want any detailed comparison info ask and I'll give you an honest answer.