1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for Droid Inventory App

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by SDroidDawg, Mar 13, 2010.

1. SDroidDawg

SDroidDawg New Member

I am looking for an Inventory App whereby I can scan barcodes via the Droid and maintain a database on my Windows 7 computer. I realize that there are numerous inventory apps out there, but I do not believe any that I have found will allow you to transfer the data over to a Windows 7 computer where you can use either the same software or possibly a third party inventory application to edit and maintain the data.

If anyone knows how I can do this I would really appreciate your suggestions. What am looking for primarily is a DVD inventory app that will allow me to keep track of the DVDs I currently own, and any that I may loan out.

Thanks in advance,
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

SDroidDawg - believe it or not there is one! Have read specifically about one called Inventory Droid. Here's the link to their website:

Inventory Droid

Hope this helps!
  3. phxazgman

phxazgman New Member

scannerdroid

ScannerDroid looks to be a very simple inventory application...looks like developer can customize app to whatever you may need...what looks very cool is you could buy a bluetooth barcode scanner and use it instead of the very slow camera on phone for barcode scanning...
  4. jmawebtech

jmawebtech New Member

Android Barcode Scanning and Reading

Hi,

My business, JMA Web Technologies, has created Android barcode reading and scanning software. It can change inventory, look up items, associate pictures and signatures with barcodes. For more info, please check out the JMA site:

Android Barcode Reader and Scanner

Joseph Anderson
    President, JMA Web Technologies
  5. DavidDroid007

DavidDroid007 New Member

I am also looking for a Barcode based Inventory Tracker/ scanner. Thank you Joseph and Anne. I also found Inventory tracker and ViziScan apps good if you want to scan the inventory and keep a report of the same in excel format.
  6. BlowingNose

BlowingNose New Member

Try Barcodery
    It uploads scanned items to your account on Barcodery where you can download them and import to an excel or inFlow inventory or whatever ...

Here are some screenshots:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Search tags for this page
android barcode scanner database

android inventory app

android inventory apps
barcode inventory software android
best android inventory app
best inventory android app
best inventory app for android
droid inventory app
droid inventory scanner