Looking for Droid Inventory App

SDroidDawg

Reaction score
I am looking for an Inventory App whereby I can scan barcodes via the Droid and maintain a database on my Windows 7 computer. I realize that there are numerous inventory apps out there, but I do not believe any that I have found will allow you to transfer the data over to a Windows 7 computer where you can use either the same software or possibly a third party inventory application to edit and maintain the data.

If anyone knows how I can do this I would really appreciate your suggestions. What am looking for primarily is a DVD inventory app that will allow me to keep track of the DVDs I currently own, and any that I may loan out.

Thanks in advance,

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am looking for an Inventory App whereby I can scan barcodes via the Droid and maintain a database on my Windows 7 computer. I realize that there are numerous inventory apps out there, but I do not believe any that I have found will allow you to transfer the data over to a Windows 7 computer where you can use either the same software or possibly a third party inventory application to edit and maintain the data.

If anyone knows how I can do this I would really appreciate your suggestions. What am looking for primarily is a DVD inventory app that will allow me to keep track of the DVDs I currently own, and any that I may loan out.

Thanks in advance,

SDroidDawg - believe it or not there is one! Have read specifically about one called Inventory Droid. Here's the link to their website:

Inventory Droid

Hope this helps!

phxazgman

Reaction score
scannerdroid

ScannerDroid looks to be a very simple inventory application...looks like developer can customize app to whatever you may need...what looks very cool is you could buy a bluetooth barcode scanner and use it instead of the very slow camera on phone for barcode scanning...

jmawebtech

Reaction score
Android Barcode Scanning and Reading

Hi,

My business, JMA Web Technologies, has created Android barcode reading and scanning software. It can change inventory, look up items, associate pictures and signatures with barcodes. For more info, please check out the JMA site:

Android Barcode Reader and Scanner

Joseph Anderson
President, JMA Web Technologies

DavidDroid007

Reaction score
Hi,

My business, JMA Web Technologies, has created Android barcode reading and scanning software. It can change inventory, look up items, associate pictures and signatures with barcodes. For more info, please check out the JMA site:

Android Barcode Reader and Scanner

Joseph Anderson
President, JMA Web Technologies

I am also looking for a Barcode based Inventory Tracker/ scanner. Thank you Joseph and Anne. I also found Inventory tracker and ViziScan apps good if you want to scan the inventory and keep a report of the same in excel format.

BlowingNose

Reaction score
Try Barcodery
It uploads scanned items to your account on Barcodery where you can download them and import to an excel or inFlow inventory or whatever ...

Here are some screenshots:
image004.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
image008.jpg