Looking for Beta Testers

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by gflam, Jul 12, 2011.

1. gflam

gflam Developer
    Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +24
    Just finished an app but now need testers the app works a lot like rom manager in the way that it is different for every device so i need some testers on other devices.

If you have a device that is cm supported and are interested in testing send me a pm and then leave a comment to help keep the thread alive for a little.

Don't want to say a ton about the app right now but what i can say it is definately a milestone in android development not trying to pump the app up too much but trust me u guys will like it.

Already have testers on the d1, thunderbolt, incredible, and evo4g but if you have any other device and are supported by cm do send me a pm it would be much appreciated looking forward to testing with whoever sends me a pm

Thanks!

2. davidjr621

davidjr621 DF News Team
    Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds like it will do well! Lookin forward to seeing it on the market. I'd test but you already have Thunderbolt testers :(

3. gflam

gflam Developer
    Theme Developer Developer

Ratings:
    +24
    Yea it's gonna be a pretty big hit I have a feeling everyone who's tested has been shocked as to what it is. It's another first app but a very unique thing that u'll one day ask how did I live without this ha

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums