Looking for Beta Testers

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I posted here that i was looking for beta testers

I am only posting here as well because i know many of you were very loyal users of sourcery and would love to include a few of you in beta testing my apps. First one is nearing completion now and i'm pretty happy with out its all turned out please check that post out and let me know if your interested via the email address i left in that post.

Thank you for any interest

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
Hey Gflam.. try posting in the Droid app section.. might have better response cause as much as i hate to admint it it seems like the Sourcery Section is visited less frequently and even i am thinking of switching.. I enjoyed testing the 2.0... good luck with the app.

jengas kahn

Reaction score
Hey Gflam.. try posting in the Droid app section.. might have better response cause as much as i hate to admint it it seems like the Sourcery Section is visited less frequently and even i am thinking of switching.. I enjoyed testing the 2.0... good luck with the app.

mmm, son. y'alls gotsta git yo'self sum readin' glasses, YA HERD?

OP
gflam

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

;) he'll figure it out soon enough (hopefully) lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com

Sorry - I Don't Speak Ebonics !