Looking for best deal on a motorola droid-Is Letstalk.com Legit?

jmw

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking to get the moto droid by extending my verizon contract and was looking for the best deal. I found the motorola droid with the Droid Multimedia Station, and Droid Car Dock for 19.99 through walmart, which uses letstalk.com Seems like a great deal, but I have never used letstalk.com and was wondering if anyone else could recommend them or if there is a better deal out there from a more reputable company. Thanks for your help,
Michael

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Never used it. Do you buy through them? or other retailers?

Either way, use a credit card, and you'll be fine no matter what. If you're really not sure, call Verizon and ask.

Reaction score
Its how I have mine. Its legit. Ever go to Wal-Mart with a Connection Center? Lets Talk is actually the ones who support them. I should know, I gave them 2 years of my life. Fast shipping, got mine within a week.

OP
jmw

jmw

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. LtKen, I usually buy through the verizon store, but since the moto droid and incredible are both $199, I was originally thinking about getting the incredible. However, money is a factor and I don't need the latest and greatest, so if I can get a deal on the moto droid I will be more than happy.
Thanks for the positive feedback ClaudioKilgannon. Anyone else have any positive or negative experience with walmart/letstalk.com???

Barkleyfan

Reaction score
Droid smokes incredible battery life. Rooted, its as fast too. For the money, Droid wins. At least until incredible is rooted and gets some kernels

MedicSellers

Reaction score
I have been a verizon wireless customer for the past 6 years. My last two upgrades have been flawlessly arried out thru wirefly.com. I can honestly speak very highly of them. The insurance they provide ensures no deductible for up to 3 phone replaements. They are very efficient with free 2 day shipping on all orders as well. They will confirm your eligibilty for renewal thru verizon wireless. I got my Droid for $19.99 and love it!

OP
jmw

jmw

Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I pulled the trigger and got the droid, multimedia station, and car dock for $5 including two day shipping through letstalk.com. I used a coupon code through retailmont.com that basically waived the 19.99 price of the professional bundle. I can't wait to get it. I'm trying to find a deal on an otterbox to keep it safe. Any other things I should consider getting to keep the droid safe or to get it up and running quickly. I'm thinking of getting the Blue Ant Q1 bluetooth headset, but there have been some reliability issue voiced through amazon reviews. Thanks for all the help,
Michael

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
As with any reseller, make sure you fully understand the fine print that they tack on.