Looking for archived source code for LiquidSmooth 3.2

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Knowpig, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

So here's my dilemma.

I am a huge fan of LiquidSmooth ROMs. But the bugs in v3.2 were especially annoying to me. Specifically, the auto-dimming and soft key illumination. There were other minor issues as well, but LiquidSmooth was my true love.

But several people have made great improvements to the CM7 base and have produced some pretty rock solid amazing CM7 DROID2 ROMs.

I was hoping to find an archive somewhere that contains the source for LiquidSmooth 3.2 (or 3.1, maybe even 2.6) that I could pass along to one of these Devs in the hopes of letting LiquidSmooth GB see it's full potential.

Does anyone have access to an old copy of Liquid source???????????? The current github source is all ICS and has had all D2 elements removed. :(
  2. Durandgir

Durandgir New Member

Liquid lost all of his GB source and started fresh with ICS. He also refuses to work on any Motorola phones because they keep looking the bootloader.I really hate to say it but you probably will not be able to get it all.the closest is cush2push being the maintainer for the D1.but you want the D2.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. Knowpig

Knowpig New Member

I was aware of the move away from locked bootloaders and the transition to ICS.
    But these guys put a tremendous amount of time into the GB based ROM.
    I have to think SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, has an archived copy of the source.
    Anyone?
    Anyone at all?