Looking for app to send web pages from phone to computer

seahawk1984

Reaction score
I have a chrome browser addon that allows me to send web pages from computer to my phone, think it's called 'chrome to phone'. Does anyone know of an app that will send it from my moto droid phone back to the computer? Sometimes I get to browsing around on my phone, and I find something that I would much rather view on my desktop, but then I have to retype everything into my browser again to view the page. Ok, so I'm lazy, LOL. Just wondering.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What you want is Android2Cloud. But it only works with the Chrome Browser. :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't forget you'll have to get the extension for your browser as well.

OP
seahawk1984

seahawk1984

Reaction score

Yeup, allready done, and using it. You have been a great help, been looking for this for days. But my search for 'Android to Computer', and 'Phone to Computer' wasn't finding anything, would have never thought about using 'Cloud'. Thanks again! dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeup, allready done, and using it. You have been a great help, been looking for this for days. But my search for 'Android to Computer', and 'Phone to Computer' wasn't finding anything, would have never thought about using 'Cloud'. Thanks again! dancedroid

That app just came out a couple of days ago. I posted up a thread on it but it didn't get a lot of comments. It did get a lot of looks though.

And you're very welcome. :)

donballz

Reaction score
These two apps are perfect. I have had Chrome for awhile now but this pushed it over the top. It is now my default browser. Thanks Hook!