Looking for an app to schedule silent mode

iamloco724

Reaction score
so what i want to do is have my phone set to silent automatically during certain hours

i still want to get notifications on my texts but just want it to automatically silence my text sound during certain hours

the app has to let my alarm go off and i want to hear my ringtone for phone calls just no text sounds during those hours

would like something simple to use nothing too complex

would also be a plus if i could add exceptions that i can hear text alerts for certain people but this isnt nessacary

any suggestions greatly appreciated

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe you want a free program called Timeriffic. I've been using it since the beginning of the O.G. Droid days and can't exist without it :) It's very easy to set up profiles.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe you want a free program called Timeriffic. I've been using it since the beginning of the O.G. Droid days and can't exist without it :) It's very easy to set up profiles.
How's it working with ICS? I used Whoisit for a couple of years but my ICS update created problems with it and I'd like to find an alternative.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
x2 on Timeriffic. Awesome app from the OG days to now

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How's it working with ICS? I used Whoisit for a couple of years but my ICS update created problems with it and I'd like to find an alternative.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
I am using the ICS leak on my TB for the past 2 weeks with absolutely no issues at all Mark.