1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for an app to manage errands

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by lstroyan, Jan 21, 2010.

1. lstroyan

lstroyan New Member

I'm looking for an app that would help me manage errands. I would like to be able to keep and reorder a list of errands (each with map location/address), mark them off to delete from the list, and easily click to get navigation directions to that address from my current location. A really cool feature would be for it to show all of the unchecked errands on a map view so that I could pick which one I was closest to, or based on whatever criteria I wanted.

Anyone seen anything like this or would like to write one? :)

Thank you,

Lisa
  2. backlash

backlash New Member

You could try Astrid. I dunno if it does EVERYTHING you want though.
  3. lstroyan

lstroyan New Member

I just figured out that Evernote will let me click on an address and it pops up in maps. I won't be able to re-order or mark them off if I create it on my PC, but at least I can keep a list of where I need to go, and I like being able to create the list on the PC as I can paste from Outlook and Email more easily. I'll use that for now.
  4. lstroyan

lstroyan New Member

Thanks, I'll take a look. If it would sync with Outlook I would be all set...but I do have an RTM account so this way I could use it for shared tasks in the family too.

Lisa
  5. lstroyan

lstroyan New Member

I can't see any way to make Astrid go to maps from text. That's the key feature I need.
Search tags for this page
android app map locations of errands
app for mapping out errand locations
app to map errands android
best android errands app
errands android app
errands app for 4.2.1

map my errands

map out my errands