1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for an app - HELP NEEDED

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dossfatboy, Feb 19, 2010.

1. dossfatboy

dossfatboy New Member

First I am new to the forum and have only had my droid htc eris for a week. I love the phone and am getting used to it. I did have to buy the somewhat bigger battery and may have to buy the much bigger however I hope not as I really like the slimness of the phone.

Now for my issue. I have my phone set on vibrate however I have the hardest time knowing when it goes off. It only vibrates twice for texts and phone calls.

Is there an app I can down load to help solve this problem?

I would GREATLY appreciate any help anyone can give me. Thank you in advance for the help.
  2. reykja

reykja New Member

you could try smart vibrator in the market...you can custom your vibrate..that helped me.....:)
  3. dossfatboy

dossfatboy New Member

thanks for the info. where or how to i find the app ? i havnt firgured out how or where to find the apps yet.
  4. reykja

reykja New Member

on your phone go to apps...look for Market....open it up....in the search bar type in...smart vibrator....it will be the only one there.....select and install....let me know if that helps....:icon_ banana: