Looking for an APP for "notes"

Cairo

Reaction score
I used to have a nice little program on my BBerry, which was a folder full of notes. Not a screen plastered with post-it-notes, but rather a folder full of separate notes. You couold open up a note and work on that topic, then save and close.

Is there an app for that?

Thanks

Droids

Reaction score
AK Notepad, ColorNote, Papyrus, are good. Currently using the paid version of Note Everything and it's probably the best note app out there. Try the free version.

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
Wow. You've tried some of these? Makes a great testimonial. Thanks!

Droids

Reaction score
If you install Note Everything, long press on a home screen and add a folder for Note Everything. Also add a shortcut to the Note Everything app on the home screen. Now create your different Notes, checklists, grocery lists, voice recordings using Note Everything and they will all be organized in the folder you put on the home screen. Works well for me.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Note everything has replaced office suite as my most used and most liked writing app

wified from my Incredible monolith using Swype on Tapatalk

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like gtasks...nice little widget and it syncs nicely with gmail

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
I'm on the Note Everything website right now. Looks perfect.

Thanks!

Xander Crews

Reaction score
I love Evernote.

You create an account with them and it syncs your stuff with their website so you can access your notes from your phone or your computer browser.

And there is a Google Chrome plug-in that allows you to grab screen shots, save web pages (that also retains all links on the page so you can click on the links within your note...really cool), etc. all from your browser...and since it syncs, you can access that stuff from your phone as well.

It also does audio notes and photo notes.

Great, great app...and it's free.

inthefad3

Reaction score
Note Everything does look like it has the best features around. Problem for me is that I want to make sure I can backup or sync my notes so I'd have to get the Pro version. And I don't think $4 for that app is a goof price.

I was using ColorNote because it is simple and like to have a few stickies as widgets. However I ran into an issue when I backed up my notes and processed a factory reset. After reinstalling the app and asking to restore, the password (required to back up/restore) did not work so i probably lost that information. From a few searches this morning it looks like this is a common issue so I have to find something else that has some sort of backup or sync option

Xander Crews

Reaction score
Note Everything does look like it has the best features around. Problem for me is that I want to make sure I can backup or sync my notes so I'd have to get the Pro version. And I don't think $4 for that app is a goof price.

I was using ColorNote because it is simple and like to have a few stickies as widgets. However I ran into an issue when I backed up my notes and processed a factory reset. After reinstalling the app and asking to restore, the password (required to back up/restore) did not work so i probably lost that information. From a few searches this morning it looks like this is a common issue so I have to find something else that has some sort of backup or sync option

See my post above... Evernote.

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
I bought Note Everything and upgraded to Pro. So far it seems exactly what I wanted. Thanks to all the testimonials.

inthefad3

Reaction score
I did try Evernote but it's not for me. I tried it before in my BB as well but found like use for it. It's nice to have everything online but I don't like how it looks and functions.