Looking for advice - Did anyone here switch from Droid X to Fascinate?

DUNC4N

Reaction score
I just had to give the X a try, so I traded my fascinate in....been using this x for a week now.

Probably going to return this and get another fascimate.. At the end of the day both are great phone, it just depends on what your priorities are.

droidphreak

Reaction score
I had a few X's. Due to my issues with Motos I decided today to take the plung and return the X for the Fasciante. Im very satisfied thusfar.

ms960

Reaction score
For those of you who swapped a Droid X out for a Fascinate, how does the reception of the Fascinate compare to the X? Overall, I'm very happy with the reception on my X (and original Droid). I don't want to go backwards in that category, as great as the Fascinate sounds overall.

droidphreak

Reaction score
Ok so today I made a bunch of calls and to be honest I think its identical reception wise to my X. The calls were clear and crisp. And it seemed louder then the X for what its worth.

SlvrEvoIX

Reaction score
I might be jumping into the Fascinate world as well. I loved my og droid so I decided to get the DX. But the DX has been nothing but trouble, Im on my second one and its freezing lagging , Gps issues the whole bit. Lucky for me my girlfriend has one so I can make my decision much more easily hahah

nuch14150

Reaction score
I made the switch after using the X for about a week. X seemed like a good phone but the VOLUME differences were in favor of the Samsung. I'm a litle hard of hearing (lots of rock concerts lol) and I had many problems hearing on the X. I had to hold it close to my ear to hear people on the other end. Speaker phone wasen't all that great either on the X.

fordee11

Reaction score
does anyone get a kick out of reading old posts about us getting froyo in a few weeks? its been 7 months and still no froyo... don't get me wrong i love superclean and i probly will never upgrade to the official froyo.

M

Mwsr

Don't buy unless your going to root or you will be stuck with a pos on 2.1 like me. Also the battery life sucks. Only good thing about the phone is the camera and its lightweight.

can + string on 2.1