Looking for a Spanish Tranlator? I Translate your apps, and you put the fair price !

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Willy_182, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willy_182

Willy_182 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello!
    My name is Fuentes, from Spain I'm a Spanish translator for years I have worked translating magazine articles, letters etc. for foreigners living in my country and now help small developers to translate their apps to Spanish so they can reach as many potential users (the Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world).
    The problem is that the Spanish translations are very expensive (many sites charge 0.06 or 0.07 euros per translated word) so most of the developers aren't able to afford those prices so I decided to change this, I offer developers the posibility to decide the fair price to pay for the translation.

If you have an app (no matter if it is simple or very complicated) and want to translate it into Spanish, just send me an email to:
    willy.apptranslation@gmail.com
    with the number of words to be translated (roughly) and the price that you think it is fair to pay for the translation.
    Surely we can agree :)

2. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,313
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Closing this thread...please read our forum rules...No double post allowed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
spanish tranlator

tranlator