1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a SBF or FXZ flie for the droid Razr

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by camaro1173, Dec 7, 2011.

1. camaro1173

camaro1173 Member

Hi all

I am looking for a a SBF or FXZ file for the droid Razr. I know that there is not one out in the wild yet, I've spent all most 4 hours looking.
    Is there anyone out there that has a system dump they are willing to share, that I can flash a to a Razr of my friends he soft bricked.
    The phone is just stock with root he was doing something with TT and when the ap went to reboot it got stuck in a boot loop. I can get to the stock recovery. I have tried the factory reset there and it still loops.

I thank any one now for what ever help they may give.
  2. Einsteindks

Einsteindks Member

Tried clearing all cache & data?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums
  3. camaro1173

camaro1173 Member

Yes I tried that 4 to5 times no luck at all.
  4. gerrard8199

gerrard8199 New Member

Mine did the same thing, not rooted, I was opening an app and it froze up. So I turned off and when I turned it back on it only went to the Bootup screen. I did a recovery reset thinking, which I wasn't and its Fubar'd now...I called and explained to Verizon. I get a new Like new one coming in..If there would have been a SbF i could fix it. There not as of yet, so i have to live with a use done. Thinking i should just wait for a SBF to come out...But who know when that will be..:frown:
Search tags for this page
droid razr hd fxz
droid rzr sbf
fxz droid razr verizon

fxz razr

razr .sbf