Looking for a nice rom. Reccomendations?

Insidious

Reaction score
Im looking for a highly customizable rom, preferable with a black notification bar, that I can easily just download a zip and flash it from the 2.3.3 monster gingerbread leak rooted with gingerbreak. Any reccomendations are greatly appreciated!
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Liberty and Apex may be what you're looking for. The latest version of Apex is free, while the latest version of Liberty requires a donation.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Both liberty and Apex have a black bar. Liberty is much more customizable (more themes, tweaks etc..), while apex is faster imo. I would donate and get liberty but you can get the latest version of liberty on rootzwiki I believe. Get them both and try them out. I tried 3 different roms last night. You can jump around and take your pick. Enjoy!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.8

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
They look like the latest version of CM7 is coming along nicely. Still buggy but I have been following it for a while now and they are making some really nice progress.

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
I think ill give Apex a try. So can I just pull a .zip off of like mediafire or something?

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
And is the TBH 2.3.3 leak that had to be rooted with gingerbreak before .591?

fishstick600

Reaction score
Im running darkslide 4.2 there isn't a version out yet for gingerbread but it is in the works. there's a blurless version and a blur version. It has great battery life and runs extremely fast without being overclocked.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk