Looking for a new case

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the black "scout" iPhone Case, Galaxy Case - Get the Most Stylish, Durable Cases case, sleek, light and durable, with great protection, you can find them on Amazon, if you going to buy it from eBay beware of the fake ones, if they are $15 "they are fake", close to the original but not as quality build. I also have the defender and use it sometimes, I removed the plastic screen guard that came with it, also make sure to clean the glue residue that is left behind after removing the plastic "garbage" screen protector. I also installed this tempered glass protector for a fraction of the cost of a Spigen "overpriced" tempered glass protector, and could not be happier, Amazon.com: Kingmys Premium Explosion-proof Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film For Samsung Galaxy S4 S IV i9500: Cell Phones & Accessories

THEPRFCT1

Reaction score
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but check out Urban Armor Gear

Nenda2

Reaction score
Urban Armour Gear is a great case. Had one for my S3 and waiting on new one for my S4…great prices on Amazon.

biglilome

Reaction score
don't know if this will help but i normally get my cases from boxwave but i found a case that have a film to cover over the screen which is a substitute for a screen protector and it's also a holster. its called the Dual+ Max Holster i think.