looking for a kernal

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by dliontis28, Jul 12, 2010.

1. dliontis28

dliontis28 New Member

Can anyone recommended a good kernal that doesn't feel like its gonna melt the batter insanely clean new rev v1.1 and its super fast but I'm heating up at 800 pretty quick. Wa a kernal that will run fast but stay r coole
  2. 7h3.4pp12en7ic3

7h3.4pp12en7ic3 New Member

What kernel are you using right now? 800mhz from who? I've always had great experience with JDLFG's kernels, currently running @ 1100mhz, no heat or battery issues. ChevyNo1 makes some awesome Froyo kernels as well, and if your Droid can handle it, he has ULV kernels for Froyo too, pretty sure no one else does.
  3. dliontis28

dliontis28 New Member

I flashed insanely clean today with 1.1ghz jdlfg froyo kernal v2.0 . Its super quick and I only have it set on 800 but I've notice its alot hotter then the kernal that came with bb v.4 . Is it just the rom that's causing it to heat so much. I'm kinda new to this but I'm slowly learning it. I checked out p3's and I cant figure the difference between low voltage 125 and 250 and standard 125 and 250. Sorry I might be babbling but I'm trying to learn what I can.