Looking for a good launcher

pchain

Reaction score
Nova Prime... Reliable and stable, it's been around for years and the developer is still very active making updates.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nova Prime... Reliable and stable, it's been around for years and the developer is still very active making updates.
Night theme/mode was recently added to the beta so look for it soon on the Prime version. You can switch to dark (night theme) full time or set it for certain hours (night mode) only.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4
<><

Caelan Beake

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung note 2
This is an article worth reading for those looking for a launcher.

Best Android Launchers 2016

I used Go Launcher before but found that it made my smartphone slower. It must be because my device then had little space lol
This thread made me want to customize again. I used to do this like crazy. Changing something everyday.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Okay so my question after reading this thread............ I have a S6 Edge + and I love to make it look not only sexy but girly. I currently use GO Launcher (and have for a while on other phones) because of the themes and ability to customize without rooting. Does Nova or Apex have the themes, fonts, icons and customizing ability without rooting as well ? and how do you like it?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Okay so my question after reading this thread............ I have a S6 Edge + and I love to make it look not only sexy but girly. I currently use GO Launcher (and have for a while on other phones) because of the themes and ability to customize without rooting. Does Nova or Apex have the themes, fonts, icons and customizing ability without rooting as well ? and how do you like it?
Yes. Many themes are actually compatible with several different launchers. Nova, for sure, has a ton of themes available.

Sent from my Note 4

sina_muser

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy J7
These are some cool launchers
Go launcher_ AWD launcher_ Nova launcher