Looking for a Good App that Displays Battery Use/History

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by b-jammin21, Oct 29, 2010.

1. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Hey guys. I just flashed UD 1.0.0 and I am a believer that this is the greatest ROM that has ever come to the Droid. However, I see that in the Settings menu under "About Phone," "Battery Use" is missing. Does anyone know of a good app (or anything else for that matter) that I can download to replace this for me? I would really like to see which applications/programs/systems are eating my battery the most.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

2. czerdrill

czerdrill Silver Member

Ratings:
    +12
    It's under UD settings now. Look at device info and you'll see it oh and yes it is the greatest ROM to come to the droid haha

3. b-jammin21

b-jammin21 Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Found it! Thanks for the help.

I have another question though. My battery use only displays system processes like phone idle, display, cell standby, etc. The only app that is ever shown in there is screebl. I find it hard to believe that no other apps are using any battery, especially when I use xscope, stumbleupon, and some games a lot. Why don't these show up in battery use, even after all-day heavy use of these apps (which I know must use a good portion of the battery). Is there some setting that I need to change?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Search tags for this page

battary use histry app