Looking for a Good App that Displays Battery Use/History

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just flashed UD 1.0.0 and I am a believer that this is the greatest ROM that has ever come to the Droid. However, I see that in the Settings menu under "About Phone," "Battery Use" is missing. Does anyone know of a good app (or anything else for that matter) that I can download to replace this for me? I would really like to see which applications/programs/systems are eating my battery the most.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's under UD settings now. Look at device info and you'll see it oh and yes it is the greatest ROM to come to the droid haha

OP
b-jammin21

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Found it! Thanks for the help.

I have another question though. My battery use only displays system processes like phone idle, display, cell standby, etc. The only app that is ever shown in there is screebl. I find it hard to believe that no other apps are using any battery, especially when I use xscope, stumbleupon, and some games a lot. Why don't these show up in battery use, even after all-day heavy use of these apps (which I know must use a good portion of the battery). Is there some setting that I need to change?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App