Looking for a few notification type apps

robbversion1

Reaction score
Was looking for some notification type apps, that display a number over the app icon depending on how many unread items you have. For instance say I have 3 unread gmails, it would display a number 3 over the gmail icon.

Something like this app,

SMS Unread Count v1.5.3 Application for Android | Communication

Want something like this that works for google voice, gmail, and facebook. It can be one app or 3 different apps.

Thanks

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the app "missed call" should do 2 out of 3 of those. I know it does missed call, incoming call, sms, and a few more. It would display a 2 over your sms notification for 2 unread messages. I don't think it does e-mails though. That is the only thing.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Was looking for some notification type apps, that display a number over the app icon depending on how many unread items you have. For instance say I have 3 unread gmails, it would display a number 3 over the gmail icon.

Something like this app,

SMS Unread Count v1.5.3 Application for Android | Communication

Want something like this that works for google voice, gmail, and facebook. It can be one app or 3 different apps.

Thanks

You could check out Executive Assistant...one app / widget and you can customize...