1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a few notification type apps

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by robbversion1, Apr 23, 2010.

1. robbversion1

robbversion1 New Member

Was looking for some notification type apps, that display a number over the app icon depending on how many unread items you have. For instance say I have 3 unread gmails, it would display a number 3 over the gmail icon.

Something like this app,

SMS Unread Count v1.5.3 Application for Android | Communication

Want something like this that works for google voice, gmail, and facebook. It can be one app or 3 different apps.

Thanks
  2. panthers89fan90

panthers89fan90 New Member

I'm pretty sure the app "missed call" should do 2 out of 3 of those. I know it does missed call, incoming call, sms, and a few more. It would display a 2 over your sms notification for 2 unread messages. I don't think it does e-mails though. That is the only thing.
  3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

You could check out Executive Assistant...one app / widget and you can customize...
Search tags for this page

android app similar to executive assistant notifications