Looking for a Droid

NeXtras

Reaction score
Title kind of says it all, but,

I'm looking for any droid, (OG D, DX, D2) etc etc.. I want to start doing some development, rooting etc and i dont want to do it on the phone i use everyday cause i still have a warranty and insurance on it, and everyphone i has is prone to breaking haha..

so if any one has one, or can point me in the direction of finding one somewhat cheap let me know!.. and yes, i tryed ebay already

-Nex

Mondingo

Reaction score
I have a Droid 3 only used it for 1 month. Has the Zagg invisible shield on it along with the Verizon Hard Shell and case combo.. I also have the extended battery. I have the old battery and all chargers and the box.. What were you looking to spend? I would like to get back what I paid for everything.. Let me know..Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
N

NeXtras

Reaction score
I have a Droid 3 only used it for 1 month. Has the Zagg invisible shield on it along with the Verizon Hard Shell and case combo.. I also have the extended battery. I have the old battery and all chargers and the box.. What were you looking to spend? I would like to get back what I paid for everything.. Let me know..Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

As much as I want a droid 3 to replace my D2G, no not what im looking for lol.. im looking for the older ones.. something that will be relatively inexpensive

Mondingo

Reaction score
Ok. No problem.. Good luck!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zman2904

Reaction score
I have a Droid X, rooted stock gingerbread, that i plan to unload when i upgrade at the begining of Nov when the razr or nexus comes out. PM me what you are looking to spend and if you are ok with waiting a few weeks...

Title kind of says it all, but,

I'm looking for any droid, (OG D, DX, D2) etc etc.. I want to start doing some development, rooting etc and i dont want to do it on the phone i use everyday cause i still have a warranty and insurance on it, and everyphone i has is prone to breaking haha..

so if any one has one, or can point me in the direction of finding one somewhat cheap let me know!.. and yes, i tryed ebay already

-Nex

Beka27

Reaction score
I read they were selling OGs for 50 bucks somewhere... no contract.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums