1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Looking for a Droid X2 (X) Gym/Armband

Discussion in 'Droid X Accessories' started by Rolster8, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Rolster8

Rolster8 New Member

I have done some web browsing and I am looking for an gym/running armband for my X2. I saw a Motorola one that I liked but the only problem is that any advertisement I have seen makes you buy something with it. Any suggestions?
  2. bright2018

bright2018 New Member

I bought this one for my X and it works great! The X2 should also fit since it's the same size. I've even managed to shove my X with a Otterbox Commutter into the armband.

Amazon.com: Tune Belt Sport Armband for Droid X, Droid Incredible & more (fits larger smartphones and iPhones in protective cases like iPhone 4 in Bumper case): Electronics
  3. xiphonefan

xiphonefan New Member

best armband for Droid X

Armpocket - Xtreme i-30. Best quality you can get. I've tested mine for a while now, love it.
    I tried some of the "cheap" armbands on the market , and running belts, they all left me with scars. I decided to invest a bit more on the armband, since I wanted to protect my new phone (and my arm). The Xtreme i -30 is water resistant, the price was $34.95, and I got free shipping (use coupon EARTH11 - if it's still valid).
Search tags for this page
arm band for droid x2
armband case for motorola droid

armband for droid x2

best armband for droid x2
best armband for motorola droid x2
best running armband for droid x2
droid armband

droid x armband

droid x2 armband

droid x2 armband case
droid x2 armbands