Looking for a dock.

xmguy

Reaction score
I modified my RAZR dock to support the HD. Opened it up and pulled out the charger and removed the HDMI pass through. The micro USB for the dock is shrink wrapped. I just bent it over and turned the phone on its right side. Works great. Audio still passes through and now it will work on my Bionic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

xmguy

Reaction score
Here is the modified dock. I used electrical tape just to mount the dock to a CD from drive top cover, bent to angle the dock for better viewing. Does it look like crap hell yeah. But the dock its self doesn't need all that just the connector. It runs inside the dock to a small board with the USB and audio out processor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

PFM

Reaction score
Moto Dock

Not a true dock/cradle like I have for my Droid X but after not finding anything else I bought both the:

1 - Motorola Flip Stand with Smart Charger
1 - Vehicle Navigation Dock for DROID RAZR HD & DROID RAZR MAXX HD by MOTOROLA

Through Motorola (Universal Tablet & Cell Phone Stand - Motorola Mobility LLC. USA)

Use the code "ACCESSORIZE" for a nice discount and standard shipping is free.

I did see a few comments from folks who suggested using the vehicle dock at home and others saying the phone was harder to answer if it was connected in the Flip Stand. We'll see.

clintro

Reaction score
I want a better dock... I am sure they will make one. I could use the Car dock, that would work.