looking for a developer to edit a app for me will pay $20 for 5 minutes of your time

sslogic

Reaction score
i need a app for my daughters phone edited because she is pretty savvy with the android operating system, the app is the covert install for accutracking.com tracking agent when it installs it shows up in the apliocation manager as atapp, not real knotisable but she i think she would uninstall it just cuz she doesnt know what it is, there is no icon in the drawer and lookout doesnt find it, what i need it to do is most importantly install as com.google.android.contacts.sync or something of the sort that looks like a system file, and secondly if possible i would like it to install in the system partition like the amazon mp3 app, so it is hard to remove this second request is not must just a idea i'll pay $20 paypal as soon its done the original file is here let me know if your starting on this project so there isnt a bunch of people trying to compleate this for me, i will post in this thread when the project is started so not to waste peoples time
thanks
Dave

i did contact the developer for permission to edit app, and its going on a rooted droid 1

Attachments

• ATApp.zip
    34.7 KB · Views: 172

Nyceane

Reaction score
This is for your personal use only? or commercial as well

OP
S

sslogic

Reaction score
This is for personal use only, one time install

estafusisx

Reaction score
I was about to say something about how you shouldn't root her phone if you don't want her uninstalling the app, but then i realized that you knew exactly what u were talking about and aren't some dumb parent trying to do things they don't understand lol. Good luck to you and sorry i can't help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
Op pm me I think I may have a simple solution

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Hobn

Reaction score
I'll give it a try when I get home.
So all you need is the app name to be something essential looking?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums