1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

looking for a blue dragon or cool zodiac theme

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by everstar80, Dec 6, 2010.

1. everstar80

everstar80 New Member

I just wanna find a theme that has a primary color of cobalt or electric blue with 3d app icons, maybe something along the lines of the zodiac wheel or twin dragons. Also I'm not rooted and don't want a theme that I have to root it for. Any developers that have something like this or know where I can find one. If I need a new home alternative that's fine as long as I don't have to root. I have the droid2 global and want something fresh and new. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. everstar80

everstar80 New Member

Currently using dxtop pro but it is becoming more disappointing, can't hide apps, so a different launcher would be nice as well.