Looking for a battery app....

marioval

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app (preferably free) that will show my battery percentage in the notification bar ONLY when it's plugged in and charging. I want the notification to go away when not plugged in. Thanks.

WallyIAm

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
That's pretty specific. I haven't seen one that will do that. Sorry, not much help. If it's out there someone will chime in.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Tapatalk 2

flamewalker

Reaction score
I think you can only do that with a Rom... But all the Roms I've seen have it all the time.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am not familiar with one that only shows while charging...hopefully you will find something along what you are looking for...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://db.tt/uUaZmxwk
It shows up full time but is very unobtrusive and uses 0 battery while allowing you to check battery health in the notification bar pull down

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

king72a

Reaction score
Check out Battery Monitor Widget Pro. This has an icon that you can download that shows up on the left side of the notification bar. Also can give you warning of voltages and battery temperature. The icon will be there all the time though.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
You can do a custom battery if you're rooted. Normal battery icon while not charging and percentage when you are.. It's not even that hard, you can use UOT to do just that.

Mike253

Reaction score
Search for battery in play store. Its the second one. You can have a notification in the bar that shows you how much is remaining. Also can calculate how long you have till the battery's dead and how long you can charge it for in minutes or hours.

Sent from my DROID X2 Running CM7